Meet our Board of Directors
The OPPA is governed by a Board of Directors which consists of seven seconded OPP members who negotiate with the Ontario government for the best possible wages and benefits for their members.
Mental Health Wellness Program
Streamlined access to third-party, confidential mental health support and services for OPPA members and their families
Welcome to our New Website!
Welcome to our all new website. It is accessible, user-friendly and is your portal for everything OPPA related. We hope you enjoy it, and look forward to your feedback.
The OPP Association works on behalf of all civilian and non-commissioned uniform Members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP). There are over 6,200 uniform and approximately 3,600 civilian members who belong to the Association.
- Daughter of OPP Retiree Talks Suicide Prevention
- OPPVA President Rob Pilon is Guest Free Mindset Matters Webinar
- Life, AD&D and Critical Illness Insurances Explained on Episode 113 of 10-5 The Official Podcast of the OPP Association
- OPPVA President Rob Pilon Guests on Free Mindset Matters Webinar
- 2024 Beyond the Blue Update with Kristal Jones on Episode 112 of 10-5 The Official Podcast of the OPP Association
- Polar Plunge in Support of Special Olympics Ontario-Brant County OPP Provincial Constable Jonathan Bueckert on 10-5 The Official Podcast of the OPP Association
- CPA, OPPA, TPA, PAO Joint Statement-Bail Reform Legislation Receives Royal Assent
- Statement from OPP Association Supporting Constable Bailey Nicholls on Orillia Court Release of Video November 28, 2023
- Press Release-OPP Association Supports OPP Provincial Constable Bailey Nicholls
- Statement from OPP Association on Dangerous Offenders and Police Officer Killers
- OPP Association Supports Bill C-48 – An Act to Amend the Criminal Code – Bail Reform
- OPP Association Statement – Line of Duty Death – Sergeant Eric Mueller