We are thrilled to have had a successful first year of the uniquely designed Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program
supporting OPP Association and the OPP Commissioned Officers' Association uniform and civilian, active and retired members.
This Program was built uniquely for the members and their families. The member engagement has ensured that this program is effective and can empower members in their journey to mental wellness.
We have had many highlights over this first year, including:
- Significant program utilization and based on a highly representative client survey, 94% of Member clients felt this program had or will have a positive impact on their mental health;
- 93% of participants were highly satisfied with the program
- 93% of participants recommend the program
- We are pleased to have launched a monthly live Mental Health Awareness and Communication Series to open up conversation about Mental Health amongst the Membership – tackling stigma and providing program awareness and mental health education
- We are incorporating member feedback in our program evolution and are excited about the recent and coming program enhancements including the launch of the exclusive centralized Encompas Member’s Portal. This portal empowers the client to more actively manage their treatment journey, affords secure centralized communication and collaboration, access to evidence-based self-assessments and offers a library of uniquely curated self-directed resources.
We remain committed to minimizing the barriers to accessing high quality care, easing the navigation pathway and to supporting the journey to mental wellness.
Thank you to the provincial government for funding the program and supporting the health and wellness of our members.