The Encompas Mental Health Wellness Care Management Team works with members to create a customized plan of care.
A members' plan of care can include one or a number of the following clinical services, dependant on the members' challenges and mental wellness goals:
- Access to 24/7/365 telephonic crisis services
- Access to the online, fully PHIPA-compliant Encompas Member Client Portal
- Streamlined access to in-person, online, and telephonic specialized psychological or social work counselling services.
- Streamlined access to psychological and psychiatric assessment services
- Streamlined access to specialized residential treatment programs through a preferred provider network with unlimited aftercare support services.
- Streamlined access to support services aimed at addressing other circumstances that impact an individual's ability to achieve mental wellness.
At the forefront of the Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program is the Care Management Team. The Care Managers are each member’s service navigator, their mental health services advocate, and someone who will regularly check-in with them. With training and experience working with First Responders, each Care Manager is well equipped to help members with their journey to mental wellness. We are excited to introduce you to some of our Care Managers in the coming weeks on this blog and on our OPP Association social media posts.
Gloria Gordon is a Care Manager and a proactive contributor to the Encompas team. She has several years’ experience working in client-facing roles, delivering outstanding customer service working with diverse populations.
To pursue her current career, Gloria earned a Bachelor of Arts – Honours Psychology degree and a post-graduate certificate in research analysis. Through her education, she became a practitioner of EBM or Evidence-Based Decision Making, which uses three major components for medical decision making: 1) the best external evidence, 2) individual practitioner’s clinical expertise, and 3) patients’ preference.
To reach the Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program 24/7 call 1-866-794-9117 or online at EncompasCare.ca