Today is the 3rd Anniversary of the Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program, powered by Dalton Associates. We are thrilled to celebrate this milestone and reflect on the incredible impact this program has had on our members' mental health and wellness.
We have had many highlights in our third year (as of Feb 28th), including:
- 620 New Registrations in the 3rd year of the Program
- 2,265 Individuals Registered since March 30th 2020
- 39% of those reaching out are Family Member
As we look to the future, we are committed to continuing our support and program growth, and we applaud our members who have helped spread the word about the benefits of caring for one's mental health.
Exciting new program updates include:
- Our Member’s Only Portal Resources Library was made available to Family Members – the Portal Resources Library includes curated self-directed tools, courses, podcasts, and articles. AND, coming soon we are introducing a Youth and Family Resources section
- The Member Portal was upgraded to be accessible independently for those who preferred to navigate these resources independent of Care Management support – further enhancements are coming to support a more fully robust self-directed portal
- A three-part Sleep Series was delivered by Sleep Expert Dr. Glenn Landry and is available on our Member’s Only Portal
- Participation in the Pre-retirement Seminars sharing what to expect and prepare for psychologically emotionally and socially as members contemplate, and prepare for a successful retirement
- Our monthly Mental Health Communication Series continues under a new brand to better capture the essence of this series – “Mindset Matters – Where Shared Experiences Connect People”
We remain dedicated to enhancing this program to better serve our members by removing barriers to accessing high-quality care, easing service navigation, and supporting the journey towards mental wellness. We look forward to the future success of the Encompas program and supporting even more members on their journey to better mental health and wellness.