- Mar 30, 2022
OPP Association Celebrates 2yr Anniversary of Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program
We are thrilled to have had another successful year of the uniquely designed Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program supporting the OPP Association and the OPP Commissioned Officers’ Association uniform and civilian, active and retired members. This second year has seen a marked increase in member and family member engagement with the program and we are honoured to continue supporting the mental health and wellbeing of those within the program and applaud the members who are spreading the word about the benefits of caring for one’s mental health.
We have had many highlights in our second year, including:
- +30% increase in Members accessing the program in year two
- Voice of the membership is critical in driving a program to meet your unique needs. This year’s participant survey found that:
- 98% of participants would recommend the program to fellow OPPA members
- 97% of Members felt this program had or will have a positive impact on their mental health and wellbeing
- Of those members who accessed the program in its first year and who remain involved with Encompas, 79% believe that their mental health has improved
- Family members now have access to the Encompas Portal which houses uniquely curated and evidence-based mental health wellness resources
- We continue to add to the resources available to support you in your journey
- Rapid Access Counselling between 8am to Midnight, 365 days a year was launched
- The Monthly Communication Series has been viewed nearly 700 times
We remain committed to enhancing this Program to better serve Members by removing barriers to accessing high quality care, easing service navigation and to supporting the journey to mental health and wellness.